Discover the new limited editon containing parts of the 'Spruce Goose'
View the Bremont Supermarine collection
View all Bremont's limited edition watches
Shop our diverse range of watch straps
Discover Bremont's range of intricately crafted accessories
Discover Bremont's UK watchmaking and manufacturing facilites
Read more about the beginnings of Bremont
See who is putting their Bremont to the test
Discover everything you need to know about Bremont
Bremont is thrilled to offer a money can't buy opportunity for TWO people to win a tour of our headquarters in Henley-on-Thames. Try your hand at putting together a Bremont timepiece under the expert tuition of our esteemed watchmakers and learn the intricacies and artistry of watch assembly, in Bremont HQ's delightful surroundings. Hotel accommodation for two nights (one room) and round-trip airfare from the USA to London for two adults will be provided.
• Only one entry per person upon submission of duly completed competition form. All requested information must be completed. No purchase is necessary to enter. Bremont reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
• All entries must be received by September 30, 2020, winners to be informed on October 1, 2020. The winning entry will be chosen at random from all accepted entrees by way of a prize draw to be undertaken internally by Bremont. No external invigilator will feature.
• The tour will take place in November 2020. Date to be set by Bremont. Attempts will be made to try and fix a date agreeable to all parties, but ultimately Bremont’s decision is final on the date of the tour.
• The competition is open to all countries but not open to Bremont's suppliers or authorized dealers.
• No compensation or cash equivalent is payable for the winner if they are unable to travel on the notified date for any reason and the prize is not transferable.
• The winner will be notified via email to the email address given in their completion entry form. Entrants who are not contactable or do not respond by 5pm EST on October 2, 2020 after reasonable means (using the contact details provided by the entrant), or who fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements above will be disqualified, lose their entitlement to the prize and the draw will be re-decided and the prize will be awarded to another entrant. No compensation for any loss of the prize in the circumstances listed above or otherwise howsoever is payable. Limited to 2 winners.
• Travel and accommodation will be provided by Bremont for the event if appropriate.
• Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
• Bremont reserves the right to impose other conditions and terms to the prize at any time in its absolute discretion. Failure to adhere to competition terms and conditions at any time may lead to Bremont cancelling the prize or any part thereof in its absolute discretion with no obligation to pay compensation or offer any form of cash equivalent.
• RELEASE OF LIABILITY: all entrants (including without limitation, competition winner on behalf of him/herself and his or her guest) hereby forever and irrevocably agree to release, waive, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bremont or its respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, demands, judgements, injuries, costs, losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising from, resulting from or in connection with the Competition or the entry, participation or inability to participate in the Competition, the acceptance, attendance, travel-related to, use, misuse, inability to use, defect or delivery of the prize (or any components thereof), any error in the Competition rules or any marketing material with respect to the Competition, and any breach by Bremont with respect to the Competition
• Must be a resident of the USA to enter.
Be the first to hear about Bremont's exclusive events and new product releases.
Copyright © 2019 Bremont Watch Company.