- You must set up an account online with Bremont to participate, this can be done by visiting bremont.com/vault
- Upon registration you will receive a first email from which to validate your account and thereafter a second email to begin the quiz.
- Starting on Friday 23rd September 2022 a question will be released every day at 12:00 pm BST, with the final question being revealed on Wednesday 12th October 2022.
- Once an account has been set up at bremont.com/vault, you can log in at any time to track your progress and see the questions that have been published so far.
- You do not have to answer the questions in order, you can revisit unanswered questions at any time.
- Users will be allowed only 3 answer attempts per question, per day.
- Access to a printer will be required for some questions.
- Bremont reserves the right not to award prizes to quiz entrants who publicly share correct answers.
A chance to win prizes based on your progress in the quiz
- At the end of the competition, prizes will be raffled to users who have correctly answered questions correctly along the way. Ie. If you answer questions 1 to 5 correctly, but do not answer questions 6 to 10 correctly, you will go into the random prize draw for a Bremont Cap with all other such competitors. If you answer questions 1 to 10 correctly, but do not answer questions 11 to 15 correctly, you will go into the random prize draw for a Tour of ‘The Wing’, along with all other like competitors etc.
- Prizes are limited and are as follows:
- Question 1–5 answered correctly: A Bremont Cap [to the first 50 drawn]
- Question 1–10 answered correctly: A Tour of ‘The Wing’ [to the first 50 drawn]
- Question 1-15 answered correctly: Bremont Goodie Bag [to the first 24 drawn]
Question 1-20 answered correctly:
- To the first person to answer all 20 questions and unlock to vault: a Bremont Watch from our new range (value determined by Bremont)
- To everyone else who answers all 20 questions correctly before the end of the competition on 31st October 2022: A Bremont Watchmaking Masterclass for 1 person [to the first 24 drawn]
- Users can win only one prize ie if you answer questions 1-10 correctly, you will go into the prize draw for the Tour of ‘The Wing’ only and not for a Bremont Cap as well.
- The raffled prizes will be drawn once the competition has ended and prize winners will be notified by email after the competition has ended on the 31st October 2022 if they have been successful with further information on how to receive their prize.
- Prize winners must claim their prizes by responding to Bremont’s prize notification email by Monday 28th November. If you fail to respond properly by the end of that date, you will be deemed to have declined the prize.
How to crack the code?
- Upon successful entry of an answer, an alphanumerical digit will be generated and revealed on your Quiz Progress bar, which will show at the bottom of each question page
- Once all 20 questions have been answered correctly, you will be presented with your final 20 digit alphanumerical code within your progress bar.
- The final 20 digit code can only be submitted if you have successfully answered the 20 questions correctly.
- The main prize will be awarded to the first user to submit this 20 digit code in the correct order (and upon verification by Bremont).
- All winners are subject to verification by Bremont.
- All communications with Prize winners by Bremont will be via email to the email addresses registered by competitors in setting up their accounts on our website.
- A winner will be announced via email to all entrants and other Bremont marketing channels. By entering into the competition you consent to such announcements and being identified as the winner in ths way.
- The competition will end on Monday 31st October, 2022 at 23.59 GMT.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bremont.com (this “Site”). These Terms and conditions (“T&Cs” which also incorporate the Rules set out below) govern the use of this Site provided by Bremont Watch Company (“Bremont,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. To enter you must set up an account with Bremont at www.bremont.com/vault by submitting a valid email address, first and last name and via the online form whenever required and giving all other information requested correctly. All such information is subject to verification by Bremont and Bremont reserves the right to refuse acceptance of or to subsequently close an account if information is to have been incorrectly given or otherwise entries are made in breach of these T&Cs (including as a result fo multiple entries having been made by a competitor. Bremont’s determination in these matters will be final.
By signing up for the competition, you agree to receiving marketing communications from Bremont (but from which you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us).
Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Bremont is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
- The Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older on September 23rd, 2022 and who have agreed to these Rules.
- This Contest is open to all across the globe. Founders of Bremont (including immediate family members), its employees and their immediate family members are excluded from this contest.
- You must have access to the Internet in order to enter and thereafter participate in the Contest. Bremont is not liable to any person who cannot register or otherwise participate in the Contest as a result of any Internet failure howsoever caused or arising (or with any issues which might at any time arise with this Site).
- In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an Entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive any of the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding agreement between you and Bremont with respect to the Contest.
- The Contest begins September 23rd 2022 at 12 noon BST and ends October 31st 2022 at 23:59 GMT.
- No prize is redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of Bremont are final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming any prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of their name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, newspapers and other publications and in slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage).
- In accepting the prizes, the winner acknowledges that Bremont may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using any prize(s).
- Bremont retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of any prize for any reason whatsoever.
- Bremont reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- If a Participant does not provide the required data when requested, that Participant’s entry will be ineligible for any prizes.
- Bremont is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. Bremont is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. Bremont is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Bremont on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof or otherwise. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Bremont reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Bremont further reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or the website. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any Website or part thereof or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Bremont is not responsible if a competitor’s device is not compatible for any reason including because of internet connection, unsupported browser or any other hardware or software issues.
- One entry per person. Bremont reserves the right to refuse to give prizes to those suspected of multiple entries.
- The main prize winner will be announced by Bremont to all entrants via email once the winner has been validated. The ultimate winner will also be advertised on Bremont’s main website and social media and other channels and otherwise.
- Nothing in these T&Cs or the Rules limits or purports to limit Bremont’s liability for death or personal injury arisng from its negligence or that of its officers, employees or agents or otherwise where such limitation is prohibited by law.