A modern variation of the military staple 'G10' NATO strap but with a vintage look. Designed for ultimate functionality with a simple fail-safe method to keep the watch secure in the event a spring bar breaks or detaches.
Shipping & Returns
- As part of our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, some watches are individually hand built upon order. This means your timepiece may have a shipping lead-time. You can find details about this and what to expect on each product page
- Tracking is available for all shipping services.
UNITED STATES & CANADA
- Place your order by Friday 15th Dec, to ensure delivery before Christmas. Excludes watches that are hand built to order.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Please allow 2-4 working days for delivery after dispatch
- Most orders are dispatched within 2 working days, unless a lead-time is specified
- Shipping via FedEx or DHL
REST OF WORLD
You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt. Conditions apply.
Proudly made in the UK
Great Britain has a wonderful history when it comes to watch making and has probably been the home to more advances in horology than any other nation. Bremont is determined to play a pivotal role in the reinvigoration of this industry on British shores and as a result, Bremont manufactures parts at its Parts Manufacturing Facility. Every Bremont is hand built and tested before leaving the Henley-on-Thames workshop.
IN CONVERSATION WITH ENGLAND RUGBY STAR AND BRAND AMBASSADOR TOM CURRY
Since becoming the Official Timing Partner to the England Rugby Team and Twickenham Stadium in 2019, we have seen a...Read article
AN AWARD-WINNING BRITISH BUSINESS
Having demonstrated excellence in, and commitment to, the development of British manufacturing through investment, education and apprenticeships, Bremont was thrilled...Discover now