As proud partner of Henley Royal Regatta, Bremont is thrilled to offer a money can't buy opportunity to win a watchmaking experience day at Bremont HQ in Henley-on-Thames. Spend the afternoon with our watchmaking team and learn for yourself how to assemble a Bremont timepiece. Simply enter your details below for a chance to win this exclusive opportunity to see what luxury British watchmaking is all about.
Discover the Bremont Henley Royal Regatta collection
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only one entry per person
- Limited to 10 places
- The tour will take place in January 2019. Date to be set by Bremont. Attempts will be made to try and fix a date agreeable to all parties, but ultimately Bremont’s decision is final on the date of the tour.
- Competition is open exclusively to HRR Stewards and Members
- The competition is open to all countries
- The competition is not open to Bremont's suppliers or authorised dealers
- All requested information must be completed
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from all entries
- All entries must be received by Friday 28th December 2018, winners to be informed early January 2019.
- No purchase necessary
- Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- Five winners will be selected from all qualifying entries in a prize draw
- The winner will be notified via email
- Entrants who are not contactable within 7 days of the Notification Date after reasonable means (using the contact details provided by the entrant), or who fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements will be disqualified. The draw will be re-decided and the prize will be awarded to another entrant
- No bulk, third party or automated entries or those submitted via macros, interference or similar means are permitted