AIRCO MACH 1 Black
AIRCO MACH 1/BK/R
The AIRCO model is named after the 'Aircraft Manufacturing Company Limited', one of the first British military aircraft manufacturers. The watches are constructed using Bremont's technical three piece 'Trip-Tick®' cases which are produced at the company's facilities in the UK, housing the smaller but beautifully finished chronometer rated BE-92AE movement. The AIRCO MACH 1 boasts a satin finished case, a military inspired black dial offset with a sweeping orange second hand, and comes on a vintage brown calf leather strap.
- BE-92AE automatic chronometer with 38-hour minimum power reserve
- 40mm Hardened stainless steel case of Bremont Trip-Tick®construction
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Vintage calf leather strap
- Alternative strap shown is the Stone Canvas NATO (sold separately).