Black vintage leather strap with side stitch and embossed Bremont logo.
Suede finish with a taper profile.
Shipping & Returns
- As part of our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, some watches are individually hand built upon order. This means your timepiece may have a shipping lead-time. You can find details about this and what to expect on each product page
- Tracking is available for all shipping services
UNITED STATES & CANADA
- Free shipping on all orders
- Please allow 2-4 working days for delivery after dispatch
- Most orders are dispatched within 2 working days, unless a lead-time is specified
- Shipping via FedEx or DHL
REST OF WORLD
You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt. Conditions apply.
3 year warranty
Bremont focuses purely on beautifully made mechanical movements and every watch in our core collection has passed each of the rigorous precision tests necessary for the ISO 3159 chronometer designation. Every movement is finished to the highest levels of craftsmanship and all are guaranteed to within -4 and +6 seconds per day. For this reason Bremont is one of the few watch makers to offer at least a 3-year warranty on every timepiece.
Proudly made in the UK
Great Britain has a wonderful history when it comes to watch making and has probably been the home to more advances in horology than any other nation. Bremont is determined to play a pivotal role in the reinvigoration of this industry on British shores and as a result, Bremont manufactures parts at its Parts Manufacturing Facility and every Bremont is hand-build and tested before leaving the Henley-on-Thames workshop.
CELEBRATING 200 YEARS OF SAVING LIVES AT SEA
As the RNLI celebrates its 200th anniversary in 2024, Bremont proudly presents a series of 3 timepieces, limited to only...Read article
The Supermarine Ocean: Launched in connection with world-renowned freedivers and conservationists Ocean Ramsey & Juan Oliphant
Bremont’s striking new Limited Edition Supermarine Ocean is inspired by, and launched in association with, Ocean Ramsey and her partner Juan Oliphant.Read article
A Waterman’s Philosophy: Beyond the Waves with Laird Hamilton
Read our Q&A with the celebrated innovator and guiding genius of crossover board sports including tow-in surfing, stand-up paddle boarding...Discover now